Saturday, August 12, 2006

Just moved !

I just moved to Cowtown.
Top 3 things I love about living here:

#1 Calgary is super biker-friendly. You can bike everywhere and I love the challenges of hilly roads. Riding by Bow River (the river that runs across the city) is my favorite pastime.

#2 It's always sunny! (Well, on most days. It hailed the past two days. )

#3 Lastly and my favorite: the mountains. This picture pretty much says it all.



Caption: Galatea Lake, where I had my quiet time this morning ( Mountains are only 1 hour away! )

6 Comments:

Blogger JWo said...

Glad you like cowtown! I do miss the mountains, but you just can't beat the ocean!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Kelley Anne said...

Yay! You started a blog!! How I love Calgary too... miss you babe!

3:01 PM  
Blogger lowonthego said...

hey miss wendy chien!!!!

hows cowtown!

hey are you going to be there around the end of august/first couple of days of september?

i'm going to be in deadmonton aug 19-sept 4, and i was thinking of taking a mini-road trip (just me, myself and i) to calgary..and i'd loooove to visit you if you are going to be there!!!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

hey lowonthego

yeah deadmonton is not far. definitely come visit! yay!!!

8:15 PM  
Blogger deb said...

hey wendy... it's funny that an edmontonian (lydia) would refer to the city as deadmonton. lol. good to see you blogging.

5:01 PM  
Blogger pri said...

wendy!!

:). its good to see youre enjoying your move! What a beautiful picture. Have an awesome time in Calgary!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home